IMPORTANT: Only Filipino Citizens living in the Philippines may apply.
When applying online:
- Fill up the application form above and attach your up to date detailed resume with picture.
- Your application will be reviewed by our recruitment officers and will contact your within 2 working days, if found fit for the position applied to.
- If you are called to report to the office, refer to the instruction below.
When applying to our office:
- Fill up application form (fill out complete and correct)
- Submit application form to the receptionist
- Submit requirements together with the accomplished application form (refer to standard requirements below)
- The receptionist will then forward your application to the respective recruitment officer in charge of the position and will conduct the initial interview.
- After the initial interview, the recruiting officer will endorse you to the Marketing Manager for the preliminary screening.
- If applicant pass the preliminary screening, he/she will be endorsed to the client/employer for final decision or interview.
Below are the standard requirements you need to prepare and bring 2 sets upon visiting our office to apply:
- Original Passport
- Updated and detailed Resume
- 2x2 Picture
- Certificates of Employment
- College or High School Diploma
- TOR / Form 137
- Other supporting documents (NBI, Trainings, Seminars, etc.)